“Application software” is presently well-known by the name of ‘application’ and ‘apps’; it’scomputer application software which is aimed to execute specific tasks by the user. The apps provided by the smartphones helps in running one’s life smoothly by simplifying both professional and personal tasks. Managing finances and banking has been made simpler by these smartphone applications.
The following are few important applications that are widely used to manage finances:
• Pageonce Pro: With the help of this app the details of individual’s accounts, investments, and credit cards can be viewed and it also helps in tracking all the bills and transactions; it helps its users to track their earnings and expenditures.
• Pocket Agent: It helps the user to make their payments or recharge process easier. This application is also used to claim the insurance policy, know the transaction details and make online payments. It also provides the flexibility to do mobile recharges.
• Checkbook: This app allows the users to limit their transactions and minimise extra expenditures to manage their finances in a better way. The checkbook app helps in tracing the bank transactions and setting a limit to the user’s account.
• Mint Personal Finance: This application is used for tracking and handling the expenses of an individual. Through this application, one can access the status of their account and even improvise the account details from any place. It also allows an individual to reduce unnecessary spending’s by setting a budget for their expenses.
• PayPal App: This is fast and secure app where the payments are done within seconds and it also provides the facility to retrieve information regarding account balance and withdrawals from anyplace and at any time.
• Square: It helps in paying bills from your smart device. Square is an electronic service for swiping credit cards or entering details onto the phone manually to perform transactions. This app can be downloaded from Apple or Google play store for free. It charges around 2.7% on every transaction made.
• AndroMoney: This helps in maintaining the financial accounts such as personal or business accounts on your smart device. It is includes features to manage multiple records as well as provide income summary. This will be quite helpful to those who stick to manage their financial status on laptops.
• Payday Loans App: It allows the user to apply for a payday loan (or) same day cash loans within minutes. The security for the data transferred is high. This application is very useful in case of emergencies and cash shortfalls; it is the best way to instantly finance for any financial problem.
Therefore, the expenses can be managed easily with the above mentioned apps which help the user to track their finances and set-up a boundary so that they do not exceed it and stay within the financial plan.
About the Author: The guest post was contributed by Diana, Passionate guest blogger from Manchester, UK. Find out more about her finance related blogs @financeport